Friday, August 10, 2018

Prose 1 The same questions 9th August 18

I mentioned in that writing, the account of August Array .. The clear water, wide open sky and Whales in the bay.
I have not swum in ten years.. Or seen the sun rise or the moon at night..assembling the story and queries
You think right.
But you will see all these little things in the accounts in my blog.
Many don't bother to go there, too busy their lives. I know it's hard out there and that reading such misery is bit of a slog.
I know it's a bit tedious and long and many have told me so
but there are details in there that have to be shown.
There are a few who have read through the chapters there, and they are the few that know.
So in the state of Kuwait and the city the same.. Kuwait central prison is the name of the game..
It's a maximum security with guards and high walls
with nowhere to escape to, no chance, not at all..
I've never killed anything.. Not stolen or broken the law..
Ive never taken any drugs or made a bad call. Don't drink or smoke or excess in any way.
Amongst thousands of criminals I've been made the same..
And every day I have to make huge efforts to adapt to keep sane.. 
I've shared all this hundreds of times with many who have cared
or those like me who have never imagined being in a jail... Or what happens on one day in your life when everything fails. My soul so delinquently bared.
Today  9th August 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment