Saturday, September 8, 2018

A Mountain to Climb


I dreamt today 2nd September 2018, as I dozed alone before going out for a run.
I did not even realize that I was asleep and it took a few moments to realise that I had just been dreaming.

I was climbing a very high ladder high up in the sky above a volcanic crater filled with water.
As I reached the last few rungs it was as if the stairs moved down as fast as I climbed up and I kept trying to get to the platform at the top.

Two men were standing up there watching me as I kept climbing as I was  staying in the same scary place suspended high above the lake.
The boss man asked me why I dont just give up and jump and that there was nothing up here..
And I answered him immediately still stepping hard against the ever sinking rungs...
It was so clear and immediate!

I said to him that by jumping or falling I would lose his respect, but by making it  up to the platform I would gain a bit back of my own. Self respect.

He smiled and the other silent one pushed the whole ladder, and it swung round into a closer position to the top and I scrambled onto the top level and looked back down at the distant forest and lake far below..
And I felt good.
It was so clear..
And I was alone up there.
And  then I woke up

1 comment:

  1. We provide the best loan at low interest rate without any extra burden that comes along with high rate debt. Do you need a quick loan for business or to pay bills at 3% interest rate? We offer business loan, personal loan, home loan, auto loan, student loan, debt consolidation loan e.t.c. no matter your credit score. We are guaranteed in giving out financial services to our numerous clients all over the world. contact us now on email: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com
    Whats-app us on +918929509036

    ReplyDelete