Monday, August 27, 2018

Personal Serpent

Yup be XXXtremely careful of Her
(your personal serpent) …

when I visited, she said in front of your son,
“Whatever happens, they must never let him out!”
or words very close to that.

I will tell you the context if you ever want to know, but cannot write it.

It is not easy for men like you and me, men of integrity and honour, to imagine the badness of rotten people like my ex-wife & yours.

People who we loved and gave our all.

People who have changed from good to bad Gareth.

From Bee.. Sept 1st 2018
My dear friend.  What a lovely message that was  that you sent on messenger.  I am so thrilled that I am able to communicate with Tom now.  he is an angel in disguise, obviously - I don't have to tell you that.  And I strongly believe that it is no coincidence that your lives crossed. Earthly angels taking care of earthly angels.  Because you are one too.  You are both of a special, rare breed of human who cares so much for other humans that you will risk your own well-being and safety to do what is right and good.  Never thinking of the "self" first, but only as an after-thought.   Always choosing to do the right thing, not what is best for the self.  Always ready to stand up to injustice.  I feel so strongly about these things and I know how much courage it takes to face these adversities - where most would falter or simply not give a damn.  I want you to know this and I know I am cutting deep here but I have never been one to mince words as you well know.  You couldn't have had a worse person as a life partner than Linda.  She is the exact opposite of you.  I found her to be cold, calculating and self-serving.  She proved herself to be just that in her lack of love and affection towards you all those years, and then final abandonment in your darkest time.   I believe you were nothing more than a trophy husband for her, with your drop dead handsome good looks and coming from a good family etc etc.  Thinking of herself first and only herself: oh I don't want to be tied to somebody who is sitting in prison in Kuwait, it's too tedious to deal with, it embarrasses me and it's a stone around my ankle.  Not: I will never abandon the love of my life, my partner and father of my son, because I believe in his integrity and innocence, and I will fight for him with every ounce of my strength and ability until I have succeeded in bringing justice to him and getting him home.   I can't stand people like that and I consciously cut them out of my life!!!  I am so grateful that our paths crossed so long ago and even more grateful that we have been able to remain connected despite the incredible distances and the many many years that have gone by.  I know you said that you don't want to settle down to a family life again and perhaps you never will.  But here is what I want to say to you: there is nothing in the world that can bring you true happiness besides being a family.  No amount of money, success, toys, travel, fancy houses and clothes and cars, good looks either naturally or through plastic surgery, fame, etc.  You can only find that happiness when you have love in the home; a home that consists of a family unit and that lives according to those wonderful Christian values and principles that we were brought up on of honesty, respect and love for each other and for our lord.  This is why I never stopped searching and trying, after my first marriage failed.  I wanted that happiness.  Somehow I knew in my deepest heart of hearts that this is where true happiness lay.

1 comment:

  1. We provide the best loan at low interest rate without any extra burden that comes along with high rate debt. Do you need a quick loan for business or to pay bills at 3% interest rate? We offer business loan, personal loan, home loan, auto loan, student loan, debt consolidation loan e.t.c. no matter your credit score. We are guaranteed in giving out financial services to our numerous clients all over the world. contact us now on email: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com
    Whats-app us on +918929509036

    ReplyDelete